Mechanical Construction Division
The Mechanical Construction Division at NBW has been providing the highest quality mechanical construction services for decades.
Our crew is both fully trained in proven techniques as well as equipped with the latest technology.
We work on a variety of mechanical construction projects within the industrial, institutional and commercial marketplaces.
You don’t have to sacrifice quality workmanship to save on time or cost. NBW has the personnel and equipment that is required to service your mechanical piping needs–using timely and cost-efficient methods along with quality workmanship!
At NBW, our experience and knowledge make the difference in how we handle your mechanical piping project. Whether it’s a new project requiring piping installation and design consultation or piping repair, our team has expertly handled projects across all industries from food processing to chemical handling.
NBW Can Provide The Following:
- 3D Design/routing
- ASME- B31.1-12 Pressure Piping
- Carbon, Stainless & Alloys
- Chemical Piping
- Chiller Piping
- Design and Construction of Tank Farms
- Economizers and Deaerator Installation
- Engineering, Design, and Construction of Boiler and Chiller Plants
- Ground Up Mechanical Engineering Design
- Hot Tapping
- Instrumentation Installation & Tubing
- Mechanical Room Redesigns
- New and Used Equipment Sales/Installation
- Power Piping
- Pressure Vessel Installation
- Process & Utility Piping
- Pump Application, Design, and Installation
- Turnkey Design-Build Projects
- Valve Replacement and Repairs
When you are ready, so are we.
The solutions you need, exactly when you need them. Call us today and learn how we can help you overcome any challenge.
Timely response to our customer's emergency needs is always our priority. Prompt response and 24-hour support personnel means minimal down time and reduced collateral loss. We maintained a modern fleet of fully outfitted service trucks prepared to meet any challenges an emergency brings.