NBW’s flexible staffing model and multi-craft approach mean we are always ready to scale up for your shutdown’s outages.
With over 85 years of experience tackling planned downtime projects, we know exactly what it takes to meet your shutdown window and get you back online.
We Can Help
With our long history in the industry, we've found the best ways to service our client's needs.
Our typical maintenance/outage assignments include:
- Total Outage Coordination/Management
- Major Tube Work: Carbon, Chrome, etc.
- Water Walls, Economizers, Superheats, Reheats, Platings, etc.
- Rebuilds: Burners, Pulverizers, etc.
- Condenser Work
- Air Heaters: Baskets, Seals, etc.
- Ash Bottoms, Seal Trough Replacements
- Major Ductwork and Stack Repairs
- Fan Repairs, Rotor Change-Outs
- Absorber Repairs and Header Replacements
- Coal Conveyors and Hoppers
- Emissions Compliance Upgrades/Repairs (Baghouses/Precipitators/SCRs/Scrubbers)
- Ductwork/Expansion Joint Repairs and Change Outs
- Turbine Overalls
- All Pipe/Valve and Associated Repairs
- All Refractory Repairs
When you need us, we will be there.
The solutions you need, exactly when you need them. Call us today and learn how we can help you overcome any challenge.
Timely response to our customers' emergency needs is always our priority. Prompt response and 24-hour support personnel means minimal down time and reduced collateral loss. We maintain a modern fleet of fully outfitted service trucks prepared to meet any challenges an emergency brings.